In last chapter, we have learnt about podcast and how they can be used in content marketing. In this chapter we should learn about webinars.
What are Webinars?
A webinar, in contrast to podcasts, goes a bit further, as it is a participatory experience, where attendees can access the conference via a weblink or a meeting invitation.
Tips to create a successful Webinar
- Research the problems your customers are facing and always tackle these issues in your webinars.
- Your webinar can be a how-to content which offers specific steps and information or thought provoking and strategic content. Decide which one works best for your customers.
- Create a storyboard where you have the structure of your webinar fully laid out. This helps you to progress logically and step by step through the webinar without confusing participants.
- Create really catchy titles such as “Top 5 Essential Strategies for Creating a Killer Facebook Page.”
Benefits of Using Webinars
- Webinars, or webcasts as they are alternatively called, are very effective for B2B content marketing.
- Webinars are primarily looked upon as educational content and helps you to set yourself as a thought leader in the business.
- By offering quick and actionable tips that resonate with your audience, you can earn their trust and word-of-mouth recommendation.